Friday, September 16, 2011

Paintings

I had these pictures up on Facebook eons ago and when I did a clean up they got deleted, but I figured this is a good place to share them without being too overt. They are presented in choronogical order. I did not really get into the texturing of paint (in case you were wondering). All paintings were based off of pictures, the last one is a conglomeration of pictures in my own way.

History: I used to do a lot of oil painting between grades 1 and 5 (until I moved to Waterloo essentially). Why I didn't continue? I don't know. But my billions of brushes still sit in my little painting backpack with the smock that fit me 16 years ago... Enjoy!

Yes and my name was Annie back then. I tried to change my name to Ann a few years before I moved but it was tough. I legitimately became Ann (my real name) when I moved.
First painting (1996) 10x14
Sent to my aunt and uncle as a gift (1997) 10x14


A personal requested picture (1995), 10x14

An annual painting in our living room (1996), 10x14

Taken from a Christmas card (1996), 4x6

Was in a calendar but got disqualified from the contests because judges didn't believe a 7 year old did it (1996), 10x14


A product of my interests (1999), 4x6

The longest running painting project spanning a few years (1999), 15x17

No comments:

Post a Comment