Monday, June 18, 2012

30 Day Swing Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Favourite dancing memory


I have to say that travelling to New Orleans, Louisiana for the Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown is the best and brightest memory of my swing dancing.

What I enjoyed so much about this trip was the blend of dancing, music, good food, and culture. The weather also merited for lots of time hanging out outside and exploring the French Quarter. Frenchmen's street is by far my favourite with the awesome jazz clubs.

I also happened to have travelled with a great bunch of people and had lots of people from Toronto show up as well. Moreover, I met a whole new set of people since there were dancers from all over the United States, some from Canada, and from around the world (notably France and Korea).

No comments:

Post a Comment