Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30 Day Swing Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: Your swing group of friends


My inner circle of swing dancing friends are in the UW Swing Club, the Hep Cat Hoppers, the Hammer Hoppers of Hamilton, and Toronto (Bees Knees and UTswing). A lot of the people I stared dancing with have moved on to other things in their life or moved away, so I've been the most consistent friends with John, though we were in a band together so that makes us like super cool too. I've also travelled across the continent with Anna (was at UW Swing Club now at Notre Dame) for Camp Jitterbug recently. I've travelled with my good friend Dean to New Orleans where we met up with John, Anna, and a bunch of the Toronto crowd. In Toronto I have to say my favourite group are the regulars at the Imperial Pub monthly swing and blues nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment